Wednesday, March 8, 2017

International Women's Day

Happy International Women's Day. We have it amazing here in the U.S., but shit still happens. And it's not perfect here. Look at the wage gap, fluctuating women's rights, and especially bias to women's healthcare in the U.S. (Only developed country without paid maternity leave???? UNACCEPTABLE!) And this is a society that has it good (relatively speaking). At any rate, AJ, Anana and I are all wearing red today in support of it!

In other news, one of my pipe dreams came true and this past weekend, AJ and I bought a shoe dresser for me. It matches my Hemnes line dresser and is specifically for shoes. It looks so much classier, has cleared up space for us and just all around created a better flow in our bedroom!



And for no reason other than I am a crazy cat lady, here is a cute picture I took of Khaleesi. We can always hear critters very clearly scurrying across our wooden roof, and this was Khaleesi looking up at the sound.



Now if you'll excuse me, I have a bomb.com work sushi lunch to attend!

No comments:

Post a Comment