Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Spring Cleaning

I thought this week would go by slow, but it's zooming by, even being swamped and slammed at work. Yesterday I went to an event at the Mission Inn. The appetizers were bomb diggity and the weather was lovely.


I went home to scour my apartment clean. It wasn't fun. That place just never feels clean because it is so old. However, I put my music on shuffle and it came up with the greatest mix on it's own! I kept restarting it because I was so impressed!

"Who Is It" by Michael Jackson
"Shameless" by Billy Joel
"Is There Somewhere" by Halsey
"From The Stars" by The White Lies
"Style" by Taylor Swift
"Lonestar" by Norah Jones
"Party at a Rich Dude's House" by Ke$ha
"Down" by Jay Sean feat. Lil Wayne
"Make Her Say" by Kid Cudi
"Little Lion Man" by Mumford and Sons
"Like A Rolling Stone" by Bob Dylan

...I didn't say it made any sense though lolololol

No comments:

Post a Comment