Friday, April 1, 2016

Khaleesi Bug

Happy Friday. This is usually how I get woken up in the morning if I hit snooze too many times. Seriously. If I'm not getting up, Khaleesi will come and lay on me.



I was getting ready this morning and suddenly there was a cat in my face. Khaleesi had jumped up onto the floating shelves in my bathroom, which was surprising because they're really not very accessible to her. I'm not sure if she's done this while I'm not home, but it's the first time I've seen her do it!



And of course she tried attacking all my rubber bands. She's so cute like that.

Today is April 1st which means it's April Fool's Day and I HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEE April Fool's Day! Last year I got a fake parking ticket and I was so mad! Every year I dread this day. TRUST NO ONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment