Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Happy Anniversary

Today is mine and Jayna's 5 year anniversary! We met for the first time on my first day of work at the New York school, which was May 17, 2010. (Yes, I remember this all specifically). BUT I didn't mention her BY NAME in my blog until July 21, 2010, so we deemed that our anniversary.

In going through all of our horrible pictures (we have like zero together) this is the first known picture of us which I HATE for OBVIOUS reasons, but had to post for the nostalgia. UGH.


And here are more from along our friendship journey! We have like none together, but a ton in the same spot.
New York

New York





Alabama

Alabama

Atlanta

North Carolina

North Carolina

Philadelphia

Philadelphia

Raleigh


Los Angeles

Newport Beach

San Diego



San Diego

San Diego

San Diego

San Diego

Los Angeles
Happy five years girlfriend. Can't wait for #SCBR !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment