Monday, February 10, 2014

Two for Three

The big day came and I got my results: I passed 2 of the 3 French tests! I missed the last one by 4 points. Four points! What a ripoff. I needed a 220 and I got a 216. Rude! I almost wish I would have really bombed it so I would just know I really sucked at that and really need to work on it, but being on the cusp is so frustrating - like what question could I have changed to have passed it entirely?? Oh well, I went in pretty cold and didn't expect to pass any, so this is a great start, and, as I told Jayna: I am now two steps closer to being the world's best French teacher. Mignonne French teacher, she corrected me.

I have a job all week at my old high school in chemistry. That means that I am not babysitting - I have to actually teach chemistry this week. A neighboring teacher came in and gave me the books, chapters and lessons for the week. I always knew molar mass would come back to haunt me. God save the chemistry students.

No comments:

Post a Comment