Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sebastian's Monster Bash

Yesterday I made it to Sebastian's Monster Bash for his first birthday, and it was exceedingly cute. Of course the first picture I receive of anything was the bar from my sister, in typical family fashion


So I was surprised to see all the cute decorations everywhere that she neglected to send to me! They did a good job decorating and tailoring the theme for monsters, and those monster eye cookies were so good I ended up with a stomachache for the rest of the night from all the fondant I decided to swallow.





After this, my mom and I went to grandma's to help her get set up for the week. She asked if I would be going home with my mom and my mom said she would be dropping me off, or hoping she'd drop me off, to which grandma said "yeah, on her head" and then laughed at her own joke. She's getting feisty this one!


And somehow I ended up adopting a monster, so here's my new monster Snaggletooth.


Also, this Super Bowl (or Superb Owl, thanks Stephen Colbert!) seems like Snooze Fest 48 to me, but whatever. I don't care who wins but I guess I'm going for the Broncos cause I have a friend who will self destruct if they lose.

I think I'll dress in all black today to mourn the death of Phillip Seymour Hoffman. I loved him! What a shame he's gone so soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment