Friday, November 29, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

This Thanksgiving, Heather and her roommates hosted the dinner for us all, so we were over there. The plan was to be there at 9 for mimosas and to help prepare food, but I had gone out to Lake Alice with friends the night before in downtown Riverside (and omg, had my high school reunion unexpectedly, no need to go to that when it's finally organized, that was trippy) so when I didn't get up on Thanksgiving til 9:30, that plan was scrapped a little. Shannon and I got ready and were there by around 11ish, we all walked the dogs with Heather's roommate Tracy, started in on mimosas and then played a tonnnnnn of card games!


There was a nice meal, then a sister nap on Heather's bed, then more and more card games, my mom came over with pie, then coffee, magic tricks, and a perpetual stream of us all trying to scare each other as we went to the bathroom or ever left the room.




Kathleen tried to repeat my magic trick today, but alas... she failed.


And now it's the holidays. That is truly crazy to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment