Sunday, November 10, 2013

Ten Days of November

These past ten days of November I have...

...attempted to hike the Box Springs mountain up to the "C" with my Mt. Rubidoux hiking partner, but we never could find it. We did about half a hike (still like 2 hours!) and came across some rebellious UCR-college student graffiti in it's natural habitat...


...and still had a pretty nice view from even halfway up


...started an Instagram for my conehead kitty, which you can follow at khaleesi_the_kitty


...and did a Color VIBE in Riverside. As Marisa and I leisurely strolled through a color-throwing station (I think it was the blue one), some of the workers yelled to us "Come on girls, it's a color RUN!" but we had noticed earlier that it WASN'T a Color Run but instead marketed as a "Color Vibe" so we said back in unison, "it's not a color RUN, it's a color VIBE" to which I added, "and I am vibing along." They responded by throwing handfuls of colored chalk at us.


I also went down to San Diego for a concert with my friends at the House of Blues (Coachella star Janelle Monae!) but she ended up postponing the San Diego, Anaheim, and Phoenix shows, so we were out the concert. We did go into North Park for dinner and drinks, I spent the night and got to sleep in, eat homemade pancakes and play with Rob's dog Diego until it was time to go. I got to have lunch with Priya around Del Mar and remembered how San Diego is basically heaven on Earth.

Tomorrow it's Veteran's Day but I don't even have the day off. Womp womp.

No comments:

Post a Comment