Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Hobby of the Month!

As I tend to develop hobbies like flu symptoms (numerous and often), I'd like to announce that the latest one is now hula hooping. Kathleen has a few in the house and out of nowhere we pulled them out and started going for it in the living room. Kathleen has had a lot more practice, but is showing me Figure 8's and how to get it up to your neck. I did my first Figure 8 today, but getting it to come up to my chest and neck are harder. Still, it's super fun and active and my latest obsession. That usually means I'll do it for a solid 10 minutes at a time, like 5 times a day. It will be a fun trick to pull out at parties, just like my ability to solve a Rubik's cube.

I had an interview for a job in LA on Monday. I should hear back within a week or so. WHAT WILL IT MEAN?! I don't even know. I am liking substitute teaching so much, it's hard to think about not doing it anymore! Wah wah wah. But, it felt nice to imagine a regular routine again, and I really liked the office and the staff. I am just hoping that the right doors open and close, because sometimes I think I am not good at making my own decisions, and Lord knows I've had a lot of practice.

And today was some sort of Throwback-Thursday, talking to both Jayna and Joe on the same day, it was a New York Embassy reunion! Now where's Jenny...?

No comments:

Post a Comment