Thursday, June 30, 2016

Office Adjustments

After months of talk and promise, my office finally moved to some sweet on-campus offices. On Monday I worked from home, and was able to do this from a friend's house in order to be in Orange County and use Internet. I got to hang out with their Kitty Man, Derek Zoolander! I told them how he was sleeping, and Nykole said to wake him up cause this is why he's always wide awake and crazy during the night. I woke him up but all he did was give me kitty kisses...


...then fall right back asleep lololol


On Tuesday I came in to my sweet new office, with a view over the athletic fields (heyo Troy Percival!) and had to unpack everything. First, I took everything out of all the boxes and put it on my desk...


and then finally got it all organized and put away... ta-da!


Don't you love that inspirational quote on the wall from the last person who had this office? LOLOLOL

I really like my new office, especially our location, and now I'm close to some of my work friends, namely Macy and Jonathan, and today Jonathan and I went and got lunch on campus together. It's a totally new vibe and almost feels like a new job.

Anyways, speaking of work, better go do some! Ciao bella!

No comments:

Post a Comment