Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Y THO

I know some people with annoying blogs that they push down people's throats that they shamelessly plug and market and brand. Like someone will ask them a question about their life and they'll say "Oh I answered that all on my blog - check it out here!"

AND YET - even a small amount of a following and they're getting free stuff from companies in order for them to push their product, give them giveaways etc.


How do I say this diplomatically?

I WANT FREE STUFF.

Like, I want free furniture and clothes and accessories. Just for having a blog? How hard could that possibly be?

I don't feel like I'm the sell-out type, but I'm starting to think maybe I should be. I mean, why the hell not?

If I start re-branding and pushing products, now you'll know why. It would be nice to be paid to just blog away (of course what would I blog about if I didn't have a life?) but if you have any ides for an angle, I'd be happy to hear them, because I'm NOT a mommy blogger and I'm not sure I still fit the crazy cat lady angle.

Then, again, maybe I do...

No comments:

Post a Comment