Thursday, June 9, 2016

European Grammys

On my European vacay, I allotted myself one Instagram a day and I began to be fascinated by how some pictures got swept away with likes, while others were merely swept under the rug. I started to keep tabs on it, and started to announce which picture was winning, and which picture was up-and-coming, etc.

Now that I am about a month out from the trip, I would like to, in the words of Drake, "give out Grammys on my Instagram". I present to you, in order of last place to first place, the results of my European Instagrams pictures. The European Grammys, if you will. The results may surprise you!

In 16th place... my last Instagram of the trip. People were probably over seeing any more haha


In 15th place...


Tied for 13th place!



In 12th place...


Tied for 10th place! Winner goes to my new brother :)



In 8th place...



In 7th place...


In 6th place...

In 5th place...


Tied for 3rd place!! The Gullfoss Waterfall kicked off the Grammys though and was really winning for a long time, it might trump the ice lagoon ever so slightly...



In 2nd place...


And a TIE for 1ST PLACE!!



The Metro picture was actually winning for the longest time, I'm surprised my lantern caught up to the cause! So if you'd like to vote, go to my Instagram and like one of those pictures and break the tie please so I don't go crazy ha!

Yes, this is the kinda stuff I do to amuse myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment