Tuesday, June 7, 2016

CRAZY THINGS

Today I did something crazy. Crazier than Iceland, crazier than Coachella, crazier than doing mushrooms and watching a Cirque du Soleil show (I never did that - just a reference to the movie Knocked Up, which I love). This morning I got up and went running before work! Gasp! How? And why? I actually went to bed simply "hoping" I'd be able to wake up and do it, but really thinking it wouldn't be a surprise if I just kept snoozing my alarm all morning and ended up having to go later.

But, I have a phone call with a grad student on my lunch break and need to go grocery shopping after work, and then it might be too hot or I'd be too tired to do it at the end of the day, so I thought I'd give this a go, and it actually worked out.

TIMESTAMP PROOF!
It was quite lovely, minus the whole having to run part. It was cool and nice and I went running around Fairmount Park and allllll the ducks were out, including little baby ducks in the water! And also weird red-faced ducks I had never seen before. And I got home and got to play with Khaleesi more than usual since I was already up and about and had the extra time.

Aaaaand I get to leave work early today in order to go vote! Boom shakalaka!

No comments:

Post a Comment