Tuesday, August 5, 2014

#B*TCHESLOVEFREEBOOZE

I was starting to forget that any pictures ever existed because our self-designated photographer with all the pictures never bothered to post them! Welp, just shy of 2 months and they have surfaced! There are no real appropriate stories I can share with them really, so feel free to just enjoy the view!

Time to relive the magic...

On our way to be poolside all dayside

Hanging out in the pool during the day

"Lounging" (?) on our inflatable raft

Dinner on the first night before heading out. It was windy.

Some random guy who liked pictures

I think I'm auditioning for a shampoo commercial>>

I think I'm excited for the bachelorette

I have no idea but the bachelorette clearly supports us

L: My BFF Mel, C: Shannon taking all the attention R: Me, trying to steal aforementioned attention

After the club on the second night, waiting for our taxi home

It was such a fun group who was present for the bridal shower, bachelorette party, and then the wedding

I need another friend to get engaged! Or maybe just a group of people willing to go out to Palm Springs again sometime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment