Thursday, December 15, 2022

My Favorite Puzzle

It's a holiday-time tradition (plus year-round) to do puzzles, and I just love this one that AJ got for me 2 years ago. Who doesn't want to just stare at it and imagine eating everything on it? I remember being so obsessed with it, and this was when Sophie was barely 3 months old, and I would beg someone else to take her for a shift so I could work on the puzzle, and I would listen to the new Taylor Swift album at the time, which was Evermore. I have lots of good associations with it on top of it being the best puzzle ever anyway.

I finished it last night and I was immediately sad that it was done, I was ready to do it all over again.

Two years ago






Kathleen helped me for a stint before
we went to the Chargers game. She and
I are real puzzle partners










We would say this when we were getting frustrated
and not finding pieces we needed lol

One of these days I'm going to do a full time lapse video, that'll be even more exciting than the progress photos. Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment