Friday, December 2, 2022

Christmastime

She may not know much, but I am sure am hammering it into Sophie's head that it's Christmastime, and she's getting it. The lights on the houses, the Christmas trees, the decorations, the advent wreath. She has a little tabletop tree in her room and she loves to point it out and say "Christmas tree! Christmastime!" and even though we have a fake tree, can't not have that pine tree smell, so we went to get some tree clippings and a real wreath.





A pine needle had poked her cheek and
she needed a kiss on it to make it better

We had a fun time walking around and teaching Sophie to breathe in the scent of the trees (I think she was blowing out while trying to 'sniff' but oh well).

Enjoying December because I know it goes fast. And my calendar!

I've loved this calendar all year and I'm sad it'll be outdated in 29 days :(

No comments:

Post a Comment