Tuesday, December 13, 2022

LA Familia (Chargers!)

Well, the stars aligned recently and a friend of ours who works for the Chargers offered me two tickets to the game that coincidentally AJ had an invitation to attend in a suite from some work connections and Saturday, December 11 saw me, AJ and Kathleen headed up to SoFi Stadium to watch the Chargers beat the Miami Dolphins. 

Despite the sweet suite, mine and Kathleen's tickets were actually technically better since they were the first, field-level section, but they were visitors side and the suite had free food and drinks and way more comfortable chairs so we hung out there and had the best time rooting for the Chargers with our bolts (how is this not a thing yet?? I'm starting it!) and trying to airdrop memes to Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union who were in the suite next to us.


Dwayne Wade in the green beanie #stalkers


Gabrielle Union in the white beanie (and
quite the sparkler on her left hand!)

Her Instagram story
from that day in the same
outfit for the doubters
and haters





Big bolt!

Little bolts!

Baby bolts!

I would like to point out that I am now 2/2! Both times I've gone to Chargers games at SoFi they've won - you're welcome Charger Family.

Made it out of Inglewood to get Taco Bell (yes you read that right. Taco Bell, not Del Taco. Haven't had Taco Bell in like 15 years and now that I've had it again, I'm more convinced than ever that Del Taco is still superior) so it made for a pretty nice weekend in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment