Monday, April 27, 2020

Oh My, What An Exciting Weekend

Another weekend in quarantine and considering I can barely remember what happened three days ago, let alone last weekend, this weekend was almost rager in comparison.

It's been really hot, so we've been taking our walks in the early evening, when it's still warm but breezy and nice. We got it into our heads that Khaleesi should join us for a walk this time. Years ago my mom bought her a badass little kittie hoodie harness and I had a leash, and I'd put it on her before and she wasn't too impressed, but what the hell.

I tried to let her walk it out, but she kept trying to run back home, or crawl under bushes, or jump up walls. And my Lord was she bushy! Poor baby.






I had to pick her up and carry her a lot, but every now and then I would put her back down and see if she would keep up, but it was a struggle LOL. We saw birds and ducks and butterflies and squirrels, but she was wayyyyy too wide-eyed and paranoid to care, poor little Bug! It was fun nonetheless. And all pets gets treats after walks, so when I brought her home, put her back on the couch where I found her, and gave her some kitty treats, everything was back to normal. I really should have been starting her on the harness when she was much younger!


And then yesterday was Luca's 3rd birthday that we had celebrate via social distance :( Geena won the Zoom backdrop having a Cars one with Luca in the background, and it was awkward singing Happy Birthday since everyone was at a different part of the song LOL but I don't think Luca noticed...

It's already May this week! Can't wait for 2020 to fly by so this can all be over (assuming people follow the rules, which they aren't. Ugh.)

No comments:

Post a Comment