Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Happy Earth Day

It's really hot out today but our bougainvillea trees in the backyard seemed to burst overnight, and I watched Khaleesi try to hunt (and thankfully, fail) a really pretty black and white bird. That's the celebration of the Earth I've seen today. Welp!

Here's what I've been up to this quarantine since last week...

Taking Anana on daily walks and seeing the cute squirrels out and about



Baking a quarantine cake (with the recipe I posted from Instagram below)

1. Cake mix cause you can’t find flour anywhere
2. Three large eggs
3. One cup of water, produced by your tears
4. Put on a sad soundtrack of The National, Cigarettes After Sex and CocoRosie and wonder why TF people won’t take this situation seriously
5. Really really suck at frosting
6. Apply unicorn sprinkles to cover your sucky frosting job
7. Eat in one sitting by yourself
🎂
YES I am available for your next event!


And then playing some Houseparty games with my family, here were Kathleen's drawings for "cello" and "kangaroo" respectively.


(I know it seems obvious since I told you, but I definitely kept saying 'guitar' or 'sitar' over and over)

And here is my response to just about everything now since quarantine is still going on



Aaaaand here is my favorite meme of quarantine so far!



Definitely waiting for that spike in case from the ignorant, selfish people out there who "need haircuts" while people die. #endrant

No comments:

Post a Comment