Friday, April 26, 2019

It's Sho Time

I. Love. Shohei Ohtani. I love that the Angels got him. I love how much everyone has embraced him and his Japanese culture. There are official shirts with samurai swords on them LOL. I just think he's the best, and I love all the Japanese at Angel stadium. When I was in Japan last August, my hotel had a magazine all about Shohei on the Angels, so I stole it for AJ (oops).

Last night we went to the Angels/Yankees game. I know the Yankees are a polarizing team, but I don't care enough to hate them, and still have some love left from my time in NYC. And I never get to wear my New York hat. So I was going to wear it last night and AJ was having none of it. He said he loathes the Yankees more than the Patriots. I told him I would only trade my Yankee hat that night on the condition he buy me an Ohtani shirt at the stadium.

Aww yeah!
Sadly Ohtani is out on an injury til like next month but whatever! It was a pretty awesome game in the end. The last game of the series against the Yankees that the Angels all lost, they were down 0-4 before cleaning up 11-5 with some grand slams! The last game we came to was just like this too, the end of the Freeway Series, down a lot and then cleaning up. AJ and I must be good luck. Excuse me, I meant AJ and I must be がんばろう...

And Happy 2nd Birthday to my nephew Luca today! I can't believe it's been 2 years since we were in the hospital the night he was born!

No comments:

Post a Comment