Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Is It Summer Yet?

I got back from Morocco on Sunday and I am just. so. spent.

That trip was only a week total, but I seriously feel like I was gone for a month. It was probably the most exhausting trip of all this whole year. Lost luggage, no sleep, sickness, insanely busy fairs, conference morning, noon and night. I even called out sick yesterday and I still feel like I could be out for another week just to recover from all the fatigue.

So, I can't really think about Morocco right now. I just want to remember the best birthday present I ever got before I left that I'm still enjoying...


YUENGLING BEER!!!! They do NOT sell it west of the Mississippi try as I might to find it and get it. My soul sister amazingly hooked it up for my bday this year. THANK YOU JAYNA! You know just what I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment