Monday, May 13, 2019

Mother's Day

All the stars aligned on Mother's Day for me and AJ to take his mom to Disneyland to Mother's Day and all of us use the last day on our 3-day passes.

We had a great day! But if it's any indication of how old we are, we were done and ready to head home by about 4pm. Not sure what that says about us. Since it was Mother's Day, Disneyland was giving out carnations for mothers, it was a nice touch. I spent the whole morning convincing everyone we needed to get beignets and coffee first, so we started our day in New Orleans Square doing that. The rest of the day was a blur of snacks (ermergerd that spicy pickle!!), FastPasses, and me and Debbie even getting so motion sick on everything we almost had to sit out some rides, and Debbie did sit out the canoes, which was a shame since they're so awesome, including the workers's rat hats!





On the way out we got Gibson Girl ice cream (aww yeah!) and Debbie bought some English toffee, some birthday cake popcorn (not sure what that is and haven't tried it yet either...) and I still had money on my Disney gift card from my birthday so I bought a Hei Hei shirt since Hei Hei is my favorite.

It was nice to come home to Nanners and I made her beautiful by letting her wear my rose gold ears.



No puppers were harmed in the taking
of this photo
We then went to a friends' for evening for dinner and Game of Thrones. So angering what this show is turning into!

No comments:

Post a Comment