Thursday, March 7, 2019

With a Nighttime View of Hanoi, Vietnam

Part of me feels almost insensitive saying this, but knowing that life is nothing but riding the waves of ups and downs, and knowing that I have hard times yet to come... this season of my life is as close to perfect as I feel I can expect.

I love AJ. We had the most amazing wedding that I still can't get over, and I'm still taking in the fact that I'm married, and how happy I am to have found him and how wonderful he is.

I love where we're currently living and our little home with our little pets.

I can't believe my luck in my job. I can't believe that I get paid to travel the world and share education and meet the youth around the globe and see all these beautiful cultures and the people we share this world with. I can't even believe I'm writing this from Vietnam.

Of course, one of the best things about traveling, is going home. And I can't wait to get home this Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment