Friday, November 30, 2018

Work Bridal Shower

That's how close my wedding is now. My bridal shower at work was today and it was so fun! It was a potluck and some genius also brought in Taco Bell (score!), a beautiful homemade baked cake, and games that I really enjoyed.

There are 3 of us that got engaged right in a row, one girl is February 2019, and me and the other girl are December. I'm the first on December 8, and even though the other girl isn't til the end of the month on the 27th, she's getting married in Israel and is also going to be out for most of the month, so we combined ours. I actually loved some of the attention being off me, and loved that we got a sweetheart table and cut our cake together haha!










Fun twist on an old classic - male models!





Eight days to go! That's probably our lucky number too at this point...

No comments:

Post a Comment