Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Kelly's Spa

I won my first and only instagram "contest" earlier this year. I got a sweet spa package for two from Kelly's Spa at the Mission Inn, and I finally cashed it on it last weekend with my mother. It ended up being perfect because between all the insane wedding stuff and moving, the spa retreat was perfect. Plus I got to exfoliate and freshen up for my big day.





We got endless champagne, chocolate truffles, berries, almonds... a rose petal bath, an exfoliating scrub down and massage. Not too shabby for Rachel!

I also got to see the Festival of Lights this year, one week ahead of getting married down there during it...



And since I spent the night at my moms, I also got to see Casey...



And when I got home on Sunday, I got to see that Khaleesi's Christmas present came in... fruit tart cat bed!



Honestly this is probably the last you'll hear from me before my big day on Saturday... things are cray cray! Just need to survive this week. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment