Saturday, November 10, 2018

Happy 101st Grammy

I don't normally post on the weekends anymore. I sit at a computer all day at work so the last thing I want to do is sit on a computer on the weekends. But, I made coffee a few hours ago and even though I'm mostly immune to the effects, it's really keeping me up! So, I get to say HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA! to my grandma who turned 101 on November 6!

A lot of family got to get together at El Torito today to celebrate, and I even had the great honor of sitting next to her during the meal too.



Here's grandma with our branch of the tree...


And here's Khaleesi watching TV with me in the bedroom right now.


Very happy for the three-day weekend, even though I'm just running around taking care of wedding stuff! At least I'll have tomorrow to relax, AJ is going to the Ram's game with friends and I'll just be TCOB'ing (taking care of business...)

28 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment