Tuesday, November 6, 2018

November's Big Day

Today was something of a triple threat, and we didn't exactly plan it this way. First of all, it's Election Day! I voted early so we would be free this morning. I should have worn my I Voted sticker today so I don't look like a derelict, but I forgot it at home. Womp womp.

Otherwise, AJ and I had an appointment in the morning to get our marriage license!! You can only get it if your ceremony is taking place within 90 days, so you know it's getting real!


Did you know you have to raise your right hand to follow an oath to them? I wish I had been warned, I had no idea and it was very bizarre, lulz!

And of course, gammy turns 101 today!!! I want to put 101 exclamation points but don't want to count those out.

This was taken at my bridal shower. Yes, that is Shannon
photoshopped in in the back...
So exciting for her today (I think...)

No comments:

Post a Comment