Friday, December 8, 2017

One Year To Go!

What a special day... it's our future anniversary and as of tomorrow I can say we're officially less than a year away!!

This has been a long week, and it hasn't been made better since I woke up feeling like I'm getting sick. What a bad weekend for it too since we have a few holiday parties we're supposed to go to this weekend. But, last weekend turned out to be fun!

AJ was playing golf on Saturday so I just hung around at home and did all the home stuff... vacuuming, laundry, cleaning blah blah blah. My mom came over and we took Anana for a walk and got to bring her inside the field (it's usually occupied) and she had a great time running around! And by great time, I mean she ran around for 10 minutes before she tired herself out.



That night I ended up deciding to join AJ post-golf and go to our friends house for drinks and games, plus decorating Shirley's tree! Somehow she ended up just sitting back and telling us where to put stuff while me and her friend Debbie decorated the tree for her.



On Sunday we had a bit of a repeat, which AJ going to his friends house to watch football while I hung out at home with the pets. AJ came home with a solid Craigslist find (by moi). A great outdoor fire pit for $20! He came home with the fire pit plus firewood and lighter fluid and we made drinks and sat outside by the fire with Anana guarding us. It was so perfect... glad our backyard is finally coming together!


On Wednesday our friend had a birthday dinner, but I couldn't make it because of tap, but a friend sent me this photo of AJ and her husband Jon, AJ's friend since middle school. I guess you can say they are relationship goals...!


...until a year from now anyway!!

No comments:

Post a Comment