Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Holiday Parties

It's been such a hectic season, my word! With my company holiday party last night (I totally judged the Hawaiian theme, but the shaved ice dessert pretty much made up for it) and today was our department's holiday lunch and then white elephant gift exchange, but I never did mention the fun holiday party we had with our friends.

It was last Saturday, December 9, and it was your usual holiday party with games, food and gift exchange and whatnot. It felt really early into the holiday season but then again why...? Cause it's flying by and it's basically already done. (Sidenote: who am I that I haven't been to Starbucks and have no idea what their red cup situation is?)








Anyways, needless to say no beer was consumed by the little one...

No comments:

Post a Comment