Monday, November 27, 2017

Thanksgiving Break

Thanksgiving break was mellow. It was nice to have some staycation days. I like that most everyone has those days off too though, and you can do fun things. Like on Friday night, I hosted friends over for a Christmas season kick-off. We had tons of treats, wine, Del Taco, and decorated gingerbread houses over a horrible Netflix Christmas movie.







AJ got the hell out of dodge for that night, but Anana stuck around and tried to eat our houses on numerous occasions and was never far from the action.




We also made trips to the park and the bark park and took walks.






Last night I undid all of the relaxation when we hosted our neighbors for pizza and wine over the Steelers/Packers game, then stayed up super late working on my website and then reading Joan Didion and not getting to bed until past midnight. I feel like Anana looks here.



And that's what makes today suuuuuch a Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment