Thursday, October 26, 2017

Halloween Preparation

Yesterday was an eventful Wednesday for me, considering my normal routine. First of all I had tap class, which is fun, but the routine is that my coworker comes to my place, we have drinks and I drive us to class. We left work a little early (oops) and had a little more time at my house than normal, which led to a little more drinks (oops) over Mulan on Netflix, and we showed up to tap class a little red-faced and working really hard on our time steps.

I had forgotten that our neighbors had invited us to carve pumpkins with them and some of their friends, so I had to get AJ on board and then ran out to Trader Joe's to panic-buy two pumpkins for us.

We had such a nice time carving our pumpkins together while watching Cameron Maybin shine so brightly for the Houston Astros!


The craziesttttt part of all? Everyone worked diligently on their pumpkins to themselves, and no one knew what anyone was doing. The neighbors and their friends all made jack-o'lantern faces, but I am bad at that so I went with a kitty looking at the moon and stars cut out elsewhere. AJ was quietly in the corner going to town on his, and finally Jackie says "AJ you're so quiet over there, what are you doing?" and he had just finished his up and turned it around to show us...


He made a howling wolf! I thought this was incredible because we didn't discuss this in any capacity but we basically each drew our pets. My coworker says we're too obsessed with our children lololol.






It was funnnn and here was a random picture I caught of Anana terrorizing Khaleesi with her friendship.


This morning AJ showed Anana his pumpkin, trying to show her it was her and she was very intrigued and sniffing all around it and it was super cuteeeeee.


I'm not a big Halloween person but I'm really enjoying it this year. Maybe because our neighbors are so into it and getting us into it?

No comments:

Post a Comment