Monday, October 23, 2017

Arcade Fyre Festival

Omggggg last Friday, AJ and I and some friends of ours went up to LA to see Arcade Fire perform at The Forum. It was insanely amazing. We got a hotel nearby so we went early to hang out and then Ubered to the venue. We had floor seats and had sooo much fun. Good God do they put on a good show and good God are they amazing!!! I feel like it's been awhile since I've been to such a good concert!


That was Kathleen






That was the highlight of the weekend. The rest of the weekend was a little bit of a hungover blur, but I did find this great Sunday nap still via the Petcube...


Even Anana was lazy as hell in the crazy
heat. She wanted to play with her bone
but wouldn't lift her head up haha

I have such a case of the Mondays today. And it's soooo hotttttt!!! 100 today and 103 tomorrow seriously wtf!! I like the heat but only in it's season. I'm sooooo over it, it's the end of October make it stahhhhhhhhp

No comments:

Post a Comment