Monday, October 30, 2017

Halloween Party

Last Saturday, AJ and I co-hosted a pretty sweet Halloween party with our neighbors, who are obsessed with Halloween. We moved out all of our cars and sectioned up the driveway and used that as our main floor for the bar, snacks, dancing, jenga and beer pong, and had both houses open for everyone to wander between. It was really fun, and we had lighting and fog machines and everything.




I was a dalmatian, Serena was Pam from the Office when she
dresses up as a cat, and Iris was Minnie Mouse... so we
coincidentally were a dog, cat and mouse!

Her reflectors glowed blue in the blacklight
and made her look like a white walker from
Game of Thrones


Khaleesi's costume was her business cat
collar and tie
It was a really fun time! We were all dressed up... AJ was the fireman, I was a dalmatian, Anana was a referee, and Khaleesi was a business cat, ha. I did have a friend come up to me and ask "So are you a regular cow or like a Chik-Fil-A cow?" So I guess I need to retire the whole thing haha. I made that shirt last year and glued the felt onto the shirt without putting it on so I didn't realize how cow-like it looked oh wellsies.





Our party didn't end until about 3am, and poor Anana was drained. You could tell she was exhausted but she wouldn't leave so she followed me around and collapsed everywhere. This was her the next morning.



The day after was the  most glorious fall day ever. Overcast and chilly. We cleaned up the entire party and then AJ and I laid in the living room under blankets, reading and sipping coffee and nursing our hangovers. By the evening we weren't much further removed, and had two TVs set up to accommodate both the Steeler's game at the Astros/Dodgers World Series Game 5.



Game 5 was insane!!! Who has ever seen so many gd scores and home runs in baseball before??? I'm convinced everyone is roided out. But anyways, I'm totally going for the Astros and so stoked on their lead. Game 6 tomorrow! Let's go Cameron Maybin!

No comments:

Post a Comment