Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Early Christmas

Christmas came early this year! My BFF Jayna is coming out to California, so I won't have to go an entire 2017 without seeing her, and AJ and I set a date!

Our wedding is not until late 2018 though, so it feels soooo farrrrr away! This may be the first time in my life I have looked forward to even holiday time passing so that we can get to next year. I'm trying to enjoy our engagement (and I do!) but there's so much to look forward to, it feels impossible to not wish time away!

This year also flew by, ironically. I always feel like "wait, did we celebrate AJ's birthday? What happened to my birthday? Did we even get Memorial Day?" it's cray-cray. And now it's hard to believe we're so thick into Halloweentime, and this time next month will already be days away from Thanksgiving. Sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment