Friday, December 9, 2016

Sorry!

Last night, something overcame AJ and I, and all we wanted to do was drink and play games, so we set off on a marathon of board games, card games and (one of AJ's all-time favorites, oddly) dominoes.

I have to say, that the frickin best (and my favorite!) was Sorry. It's always been one of my favorites, and AJ and I decided to take two colors each, and the odds were oddly against me. At some point, AJ had 2/3 of his pieces IN HOME and I had like one or two pieces circulating the board, and somehow like a third of them still stuck in start... AND I ENDED UP WINNING. It was AMAZING. AJ said it was "just luck at that point" but that's what I call a sore loser.


I tried to take a winning picture before he flipped the board lolololol jk sort of. Sorry bruh!

No comments:

Post a Comment