Thursday, December 29, 2016

Happy Alaska Day!

Despite all of the time I've had off with Christmas, and now vacation/New Year's, I've been really busy and all over the place, and today is finally somewhat relaxing. At least the morning, since we need to hit in the road in the afternoon. I'm just hanging out with my coffee, packing slowly, thinking about all of the winter clothes I used to own when I lived in New York City and wishing I still had it all!

Christmas was wonderful this year, the best one in a long time! My mermaid blanket and Petcube have been the hit of the year. Here's where I took a picture of me and AJ hanging out in the living room on the Petcube.


It gets better though. Last night I was finishing my winter project of purging my closet (task: done. results: so-so.) while AJ was in the living room playing video games. So I decided to spy on him with Petcube. First, I took this picture and sent it to him.


Then I watched him get the text and took a picture of him reading it, and sent that to him too.


Then after he got that too he gave me a kissy face, so I took a picture of that and sent it to him too.


He did text me back between all of these and it included phrases such as "creeper" and "super creeper" and "I immediately regret this gift". Ha!

And of course, what better way to end any post than with my judgmental little kitty bug!


Catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment