Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Christmas Party

This year, AJ and I were lucky enough to be in town to be able to celebrate Christmas with our friends! Last year we were in Denver, and for the record, how on earth has it been a year since my trip to Denver??

Talk about pulling out all the stops. On top of a seeded and bracketed beer pong tournament (that I declined to take part in because I'm kinda over having to down cheap beer - or at least I was that night) our hosts also bought gingerbread house kits, and had a whole craft station set up to make ornaments out of wine corks, and a Polaroid camera and film at everyone's disposal.

Shirlz had time inbetween her beer pong
games to build gingerbread houses
together!
A badly positioned selfie doesn't look so
bad when it's on a Polaroid!
There was also the White Elephant gift exchange which was, as always, quite the treat. I ended up with Starbucks swag and gift cards and AJ had a virtual reality headset. (He also won the beer pong tournament and came home with a 6 pack of craft beer). All in all it was a fun time, and I wasn't even too hung over the next day that I was able to go up to LA and hang out in Santa Monica with Anja before she headed back to Europe for the holidays. I was also in the middle of making pumpkin pancakes for breakfast when I saw this spectacle



Today is my last day at work before Christmas and I'm so looking forward to all the funtivities, especially drinking the eggnog I picked up on a quick run to BevMo last night!

And of course, today is also the birthday of my sweet sweet friend Chrishon, currently celebrating in Aruba! (oh, the jealousy!) Happy birthday you!

No comments:

Post a Comment