Tuesday, November 1, 2016

November!

Good morning to a world where it is now November. That means Election Day is upon us, which is far scarier than Halloween. I just don't even want to hear it anymore, from anyone, about anything.

But anyways, AJ and I had a nice Halloween last night. We turned on my little light-up door hanger, put on Hocus Pocus, and gave out candy to the occasional trick-or-treater. Not as many as I was hoping for, but still some. I wish I would have known it would be that light, I would have given the ones who did show up like 5 pieces each. Now I need to gouge myself on candy this whole week. Oh wellsies.

I tried to get Banana to be festive... and I had already packed away her Rufferee costume, so I tried to have her wear my mask... but she wasn't a fan.



So excited it's basically the holidays now!

No comments:

Post a Comment