Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween!

I can tell I'm getting old because I'm getting to be more and more over Halloween. I was never huge into it, and now it's really kinda just whatevs. Add the fact that it's on a Monday this year and it's really just dead to me.

Still, AJ and I had our couples costume planned out for our friend's party this weekend, but AJ then had a family emergency that meant he needed to go out to Texas for the weekend, so my costume went for naught. I was out at Target on Saturday day and saw a dog costume and then realized that I could have a couples costume with Anana! So I pulled out some of AJ's old school jerseys... et voila.




She wouldn't stop trying to shake to get the treat I was bribing her with ahaha


Some had their dog as a Broncos player! So cute






Talk about a throwback at this party, I even did a kegstand. I feel so young again!

Today at work I have a Day of the Dead mask, and during our potluck, one of the teams dressed up as all of the Snapchat filters... I loved it!




Jello brains... nasty!

 

You can always find me by the food

This is the extent of my festiveness today


Planning to pass out candy tonight, I love that we live in a place where I can do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment