Monday, November 21, 2016

Los Angeles Friendsgiving

This weekend was exhaustinggggg and by this weekend I mean Saturday, and I was so tired from that, that Sunday I couldn't bring myself to do anything, which was find because it was a rainy day and I stayed in and did laundry and read, and now I am exhausted from not having done anything.

AJ was in Denver this weekend, so I was on my own (well, with the animals) and Saturday I got up early for bootcamp (which was hard - 2 people walked out early!) and then I went up to LA to hang out with Anja, who is back for another 6 weeks to research at UCLA. It was nice, we hung out on Montana Street in Santa Monica and then went grocery shopping together, ha! The sunset was beautiful that evening, everyone was instagramming it, from Riverside to LA to Orange County!



Then from Westwood I drove to Rancho Palos Verdes for the LA Friendsgiving! Last year there was a taco man (in addition to all the usual Thanksgiving fixins) and this year there was a paella man! UH-mazing.





It was beautiful, and fun, per usual. Lots of good food, endless desserts and drinks and even gum and mints, good music, everything!


Here is the back of my head

Sunday was me with the animals



And in the evening I went to pick up AJ from the airport, and I was circling around, I got a text from a friend congratulating me... although I had no idea for what... turns out I won the weekly football pick 'ems AGAIN!! My third time this season!!!! There's still a game tonight, but everyone chose the Raiders, so it's all a wash, and I won! So exciting. Nice way to start this short week!

No comments:

Post a Comment