Wednesday, November 12, 2014

The Once-Over

It was a normal morning, with the normal routine. Hair and teeth in the bathroom, feeding the Khaleesi, making coffee and lunch, and then into my room to get dressed.

Usually, Khaleesi is very hyper in the morning, running around and chasing her toys and running on and off the furniture, but this morning she was content to just lay on my bed. I was in and out of the closet, hustling back and forth between there and my dresser. I put on a red and cream Ann Taylor dress, a gold and white flower chain necklace, big rhinestone earrings, dark green suede wedges, then finished with a cream cardigan. I straightened everything out in the full length mirror, and in the reflection, caught Khaleesi eyeing me from her place on the bed.

I turned around to look at her, and, I am NOT KIDDING - SHE GAVE ME A ONCE OVER.

She was laying on her side, and kinda glancing over her stomach, looking something between confused and annoyed, something like this (it was the closest I could find)


And I'm not kidding - she straight up looked me over from head to toe, then turned right around and plopped on the bed facing away from me! What a brat! I need to stop telling her how beautiful she is - it's going to her head!

Commissioned by Reginald

No comments:

Post a Comment