Monday, January 20, 2014

Kathleen's Thanksgiving

My sister is addicted to her hair straightener, and she straightens it before every single outing of her life (unless she lets me curl her hairs for special events, after hours of my begging, but that's another story) and she has this habit of straightening her bangs as well. She's got it into her head that she needs to clip her bangs back after straightening until she arrives at her destination, because the wind in her car will mess them up (or something, it's hard to listen while she's looking like this in front of me). I can't say that I never thought twice about it, but I certainly can say that I finally found out what it was!

I mentioned this SNL sketch before, which could by and large be the best hidden gem of SNL that I've ever found (I literally cracked up on Cheri Oteri's first line and had to pause the TV on her second line because I was laughing too hard) and I made Shannon and Kathleen watch it as well, but it wasn't until Kathleen straightened her hair again that I realized SHE WAS ROBERTA.

So today when Kathleen was running out to work, wearing what I now refer to as "The Nut-Nut Clip" I made her pose like Cheri Oteri so we could get the full effect.


Just another Monday around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment