Monday, March 15, 2021

My Second COVID Birthday

Enough about how old Sophie is, let's talk about me! I had my birthday yesterday and it was my second quarantine birthday. Can you believe that? Last year on my birthday was the first day that Disneyland shut down and really, that everything did, so I wasn't really able to do anything, except get a birthday donut. Oh we also went out to eat (last time for a year, little did we know!) and AJ bought me my dance game for my Switch!

This year, AJ made me breakfast and my villagers on Animal Crossing threw me a birthday party! I thoroughly enjoyed that. AJ gave me birthday present, which I was really excited about. For Christmas he got me a Tiffany's bracelet that we had engraved with my initials, and for my birthday he bought me a charm to go on it. It's a sterling silver birthday candle with a gold flame and Tiffany blue swirls. I love it! 

Yes I took pictures. That's how much joy it brought me

 

We watched some Schitt's Creek while Sophie napped and then we headed out to downtown Disney. I was so excited because it was the perfect opportunity for her to be able to wear her polar bear pram suit. Can you even deal with how adorable this is? I cannot.



What an adventure that was. It was about an hour wait to get in, although it didn't feel that bad since the line really never stopped moving. Kathleen met us there and we got to walk around in the Disney spirit, visit a few stores, take pictures, and have lunch at the Jazz Kitchen (one of my favorite restaurants!) We lucked out having Kathleen join us because she was able to take some really great photos.









After that, we stopped by Starbucks for me to get my free birthday drink, and then we went home to my ice cream cake! My one request this year LOL. 

Sophie had a really busy day so she was out, and then we got to stay up and read. My God what treasured times these are now.

And because I can't resist, here are some more pictures of my kute kute baby!

This is legit how she sleeps

Her llama and her Hei Hei!

Just being a doll

March 15 is always such a sad day in my book. I miss my bday! Captain's Log: 364 days...

No comments:

Post a Comment