Thursday, March 25, 2021

Four Month Appointment

Well, we're behind on Sophie's appointments (through no fault of our own - thanks Kaiser for all the rescheduling!) and I've had to make AJ go in with her because I can't bear seeing her get shots. Today was rough and I was traumatized from it and I didn't even see it happen. Good news is that she's doing great!

Pam was admitted to the hospital last night to be induced, and it got me and AJ reminiscing on Sophie's birth. We went through our phones of all our pictures and I found a lot on AJ's phone that I had never seen.

I swear this was like the first week home

PTFO!

So cute! She used to have all these
little baby expressions like this that
she seems to be losing as she grows up

This puzzle was my happy place during
the holidays! This was usually how I'd unwind
during my time off from watching her... playing
the Evermore album on my phone and working
on that puzzle. But occasionally I'd need to still
watch Sophie a time or two while working on it

Just being a baby

If you knew how paranoid I am about
sleeping with her on me or holding me,
you'd understand how desperate and
exhausted and tired I must have been
in this picture to do that

You can see Nannerz is still second baby
the way she's around with us everywhere


And we gave her a bath last night. Nothing is cuter than my naked little baby!

Bathtime gets increasingly more fun. She's loved the bath ever since the second time, and she continues to get more present and aware and like to splash and loves her little octopus bath toy (which was a gift from Uncles Raf and Rob) but full disclosure: the octopus only has 6 legs. That should be illegal, especially for children's toys when you're trying to teach them!

No comments:

Post a Comment