Monday, March 1, 2021

It's March!

I'm not really sure what the point of this blog is anymore when I have nothing to say or update it with and it's not even a mommy blog and rather just a photo dump of Sophie, but I feel like I've kept it up this long, I can't stop now. 

I binged The Morning Show on AppleTV+ this weekend (it was excellent), looking forward to my Tuesday morning Bachelor episode tomorrow, and have been very invested in reading The Count of Monte Cristo when I have the time (which isn't often, but I usually read a chapter each night before bed, even if I'm exhausted because it really is that good!)

We picked up copies of Sophie's birth certificate today and the outing felt magical.


100% AJ Face!









Khaleesi can't catch any of the birds we've been
attracting with our bird feeder, so she just chatters
at them from the inside





The amount of outfits we haven't been able to have her wear (because we go nowhere and do nothing) is criminal, but I'm glad that we got photos of her in this adorable outfit that Cousin Lisa and her family sent as a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment