Monday, June 17, 2019

Happy Father's Day

Yesterday we got celebrate Father's Day with AJ's whole family, which was really nice! His dad, mom, sister and future brother-in-law, oh and duh, me. :P

It was my idea to go to the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach (I went to prom there in 2001 and hadn't been back since!) and I'm glad we got there when it opened. I didn't enjoy waking up that early originally, but it got crowded pretty fast so it was nice to be leaving when it was getting to its worst.

Mark did a majority of the picture taking so we didn't get any with him! It's funny because while we did love a lot of the animals (penguins!) and saw some of the shows (sea otters, seals and sea lions!) but we all had the best time feeding the lorikeets. I don't even know why that exists at the aquarium but whatever, it all worked out lololol!





Pengs!




This crazy floating seaweed is a seadragon! It's a friggin thing and it was fascinating!



This got me thinking about a mother of seadragons and an aquatic Game of Thrones. So far all I got is that the Mother of Seadragons is Khaleesea and the Stark children have sea lions since those are the dogs of the sea haha.

Anyways after the aquarium we went to brunch in downtown Long Beach which was pretty cool and then we all went home and crashed with naps. I was very perplexed to see this in the aquarium map...


Is this a conflict of interest??

No comments:

Post a Comment