Friday, June 14, 2019

Apollo Grandma

I don't think that I ever really announced this, but part of my work is actually being a part of a Podcast. It's called Meet Us In Paris and it's a podcast all about travel. Anyways, yesterday we were filming and this stuff about my grandma came up so I texted my mom (while recording LOL) and got back this picture of my grandma from 1969 at her work working on the Apollos. Yes, the NASA Apollos.


I didn't know photos like this existed! Especially ones I hadn't seen yet! And I forgot my grandma's hair wasn't always silver. Lulz. For the record, she is currently 101 1/2!

Anyways, if you want to learn about why this photo was sent to me, you can listen to the (second) podcast about Washington DC. We just recorded it yesterday so probably won't come out for another few weeks.

TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment