Monday, October 8, 2018

Tropical Fiesta Bachelorette

I can officially no longer keep up with my life on here, but I can confirm that this past weekend I had THEEEEE most amazing bachelorette out in Palm Springs this past weekend! Kathleen and Pam took the reigns and one thing led to another and it became a tropical fiesta bachelorette that required us to try to find both a tropical and a fiesta theme in all we did!

We had the most banging house in Rancho Mirage that was a dream - island gazebo over a pool with a water slide. Huge outdoor space with a wide lawn, bar top, outdoor fridge, TV and the works. It also helps that Pam and Kathleen know how to party and we had a mixed drink maker (or whatever you call them... pina coladas and blended margaritas abound!), piñatas, floaties, and I actually think we left with more alcohol than we came with somehow. People were come in and out all weekend as their schedules allowed and it was all so much fun!! Here are some highlights (that I can post publicly anyway... *wink*!)

Can you find Iris? It was terrifying
these balloons!

Kathleen is holding the A that would later
escape from us

Pam's car had the piñatas!


Da friggin lyfe

I don't think we ever got a picture with all
of the balloons facing the right way at the
same time haha





Notice the filter Kathleen made?

Cheeeeeeers!


Ring pops and piña coladas!




My very own chambong set!! #thankspammy

Pearo's amazing drink floaty (that she took the
drink out of when she went in the pool haha)


Piñata!!!

In da clerb, we all fam


Going out to da clerb



I lei'd a lot of people that night







Enjoy the K's before we let them go :'(

That's me and Kathleen with the K's if you
couldn't tell

This was the highlight of everyone's
night... the tropical fiesta come to
life!!

It really was a magical time in the desert with all my favorite people around. I wish I could have a bachelorette more often...!

No comments:

Post a Comment