Monday, October 29, 2018

Pumpkin Carvings

I have been having the most difficult time trying to upload all of my pictures from Japan, so I won't share on that just yet. Only enough to say that the trip was fabulous and productive, but I was so exhausted by the end of it. My first time in Japan and I visited Tokyo, Nagoya, Fukuoka, Osaka and Kyoto! It was a lot.

Anyways, my life has been coming to a head lately with everything going on. I had the GRE test on Saturday, and it certainly didn't help that the World Series game went to 18 innings on Friday and I couldn't sleep until I knew who won. (It didn't help that the Dodgers won that game, but it did help that the Red Sox ended up winning the entire World Series last night!)

I came home from the GRE to some flowers from AJ (he was probably more celebrating the fact that I was finally done with this test and could stop complaining and stressing!) and then we celebrated by doing the annual pumpkin carving event with our friends. It's pretty much the only Halloween activity I'll have this year, so I enjoyed it!

(Distracted by World Series game)


AJ did the deathly hallows and I did the swirly-eyed warbly-smile pumpkin next to it!

I can't believe it's Halloween on Wednesday. I've been way too busy to even think about it or plan anything for it, but for the record, I thought that if AJ and I were going to dress up, it would have been great to be Hamilton & Eliza...!

No comments:

Post a Comment