Tuesday, October 9, 2018

O Canada

Okay so in September I had a whole tour of Canada for work. It was exhausting and cray cray. Calgary, Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver in 12 days. It was also interesting to go from borderline snow in Calgary to hot humidity in Toronto. Still, I seriously really love Canada. I love every city! The people and the cities are so pleasant. I thoroughly enjoyed my time there. It also helped that Chrishon was doing two of the same fairs as me for her school and we got to hang out together and with her friend Kat who is from Toronto.


The most terrifying plane ride of my life
from Calgary to Lethbridge (and back!)


Destinations around the world





Toronto City Hall




Montreal style!


Awww the Olympics!




Poutine!! Needless to say I was not counting calories this day




I was not happy about the pool closure

My room in Vancouver. The front desk said
the owner was in a good mood and
inexplicably upgraded me for no reason


Harbor area in Vancouver

Odd tastes these Canadians have...

Cat cafe! (Couldn't resist)



My mother's contribution to the work that I do
I love you, Canada!

No comments:

Post a Comment